Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Eureka 4 Person Tent - Sunrise 8

The Eureka Sunrise 8 is the same as the Sunrise 9,except it's 8 X 8 feet.

I love the Sunrise models.These tents can handle the rough weather,and out of the 5 years of owning mine,not a drop of rain has ever gotten into the tent.

Even though this is a Eureka 4 person tent.I recommend just using it for two people.Having extra room is nice for your gear,and a person always has things they want to keep out of the rain,or out of the sun.

When i comes to the best waterproof tent for camping.The Eureka Sunrise is a good choice.

The ventilation is also great with this tent.

I have no bad things to say about this model,and I think it's the best 2 man tent money can buy.

Eureka also produces the 2 man tents for the U.S. Special Forces.There durable tents will last a lifetime if you take care of them.The Sunrise 8 is a model great for family camping.Or individual.Like I say,I use this model for just 2 people because I like the extra room.

No comments:

Post a Comment