Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Eureka Apex 2XT Adventure - Two Person Camping Tent

This is a great,and an affordable 2 person camping tent.

It's called the Eureka Apex.It's light weight,and small.It can easily pack into any sized packpack.It packs up small,and that's another thing I like about this tent.

I've used it more than a dozen times,in all sorts of weather.From 40 mph blowing winds,to hail,and in severe thunderstorms.It has never leaked a drop.

It has two doors on each end,and vestibules to keep your boots,or rain gear in,incase they are wet.

The Eureka Apex 2XT Adventure pasts the test,as far as durability goes also.Tested in the field,it's worth using on your adventures.
I use this tent for my ultra-light trips.It's a great 2 person packpacking tent.

It's a tent for hiking way back in the woods,and ya want to keep track of the weight of the supplies you're carrying.I use a larger Eureka for camping with my family.I use a bigger one also if I'm camping next to my vehicle,and can boat to my campsite.

I'd say this tent is best used for back packing.It's also afordable,so it's a quick cheap tent to buy,if you're in need of a one,and it's not cheap as far as the quality goes.It's a great tent to have around,when the specific situation arises to use it.It's a great 2 person eureka tent.

No comments:

Post a Comment