Saturday, March 5, 2011

Eureka Screen Tents

When it comes to Eureka Screen Tents this particualr model is the grandaddy of screen camping tents.

A base station that is 12 X 12 feet that you can cook in.A screen tent that comes with an awning tarp to protect you from rain & wind.Heavy duty and this tent can take some pretty good winds too.If you're looking for the best eureka screen tent that is a lodge in itself.The Eureka Screen Tent With Awning..This is also called the Breeze Screen House Model.

This is a GREAT GREAT Quality tent.If you take care of this tent it will last a life time.

I have an older models screen eureka tent.Once I upgrade this is the screen tent I'm going to get.I love the tarp aka awning tarp that comes with it.I used regular tarps for the one I have now.It sure would be nice to have a rain fly that was specifically designed for the tent.That's why this model is so unique.It's a base station to keep you out of the bugs,out of the rain & wind.

No matter what kind of weather mother nature throws at you while camping.This tent will make any camp out enjoyable to retreat to.

Like I said..I cook,wash,kick back...and use tents like these for my kitchen,and living room.

Big screen tents are a must for professional campers,and those who get out.

No comments:

Post a Comment