Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Eureka Titan - Two Room Tents

The Eureka two room tents amaze me.I checked out this model at a neighbors house in great detail,after he set it up in his back yard.Set up was easy,but what amazed me most was the quality of this tent.

The above ground tie downs make this tent extra secure during high winds.It's waterproof,and no matter how hard the rain is blowing,it'll stay outside where it's suppose to be.

This is a great family tent as well,and kids just love having there own room.They play around in there at night,and it almost made me regret buying a two room tent.Things get out of hand,when ya can't keep an eye on them.Otherwise this is an awesome family tent.No complaints what so ever!!

This is almost a 14 X 10 foot tent..take 1/2 foot off.It's huge,and I assure you,that there will be more than enough room for you,and your family.You can also rest easy at night if it's raining.This tent repels water better than my mother's umbrella.

The Eureka Titan is a tent that will last you a life time,if you take good care of it.A good investment for your family,and many years of enjoyment.

No comments:

Post a Comment