Friday, April 20, 2012

Old Eureka Tents

I have an old Eureka tent I'd like to discuss.

Do any of you,or have any of your ever used the older Eureka Equinox?

The brand I'm talking about is the "storm shield".At least I think that's what it was called.

I've had this tent for 20 years,and will have it for the rest of my life.This is why I'm stuck on Eureka's.Their tents are just the best,and if you take care of them they really do last a life time.

If there are any of you who'd like to contribute your thoughts on some of the old ereka tents that are still being used today,I'd sure like to here from you.I know many of us still using alot of these older models.I think it would be interesting to hear from some of you,and get your positive feedback.

The only wear & tear on my tent is from abuse from my end.Little accidents happen,and I've stitched a hole from a tree branch,due to my not paying attention.Other than that,beyond a doubt I still have many,many years use out of mine.

I don't use it as much as when I was younger,but I still use it a few times a year.

4 comments:

  1. 22 years old and UV has done its damage to the Fly, 200+ sleeps.
    Tent is very well taken care of.
    I still find NOS, ~$250

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have a Eureka Space 2 with the optional net enclosure. Can't camp anymore, though. Anyone want to buy it?

      Delete
  2. We have an old Eureka tent that has enough room for 6 to 8 people with a screened porch area. Canvas with vinyl floor. Good condition all parts included. Definitely not a pop up. How can I find out the value?

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like my old Space 10 with screened dining fly...bought one in nylon on ebay several years ago for $145.00

    ReplyDelete