Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Eureka Juno 3 Person Camping Tent

This one is great for backpacking,or pretty much any other kind of camping you do. This is one of the best light weight backpacking tents that I've ever used.I go into the Boundry Waters once,or twice a year.This is the tent that I bring along for my journey.When it comes to Eureka backpacking tents.This is one of the best.

I've had it three years now,and it's more waterproof that my REI raincoat.The tarp covers the tent great,and stretches out far enough,where it makes a good spot for my wet boots,that way I dont have to drag them in the tent.

It's duable,and packs up nice in my backpack.

I use this usually by myself,but sometimes with my girlfriend.It's reall nice for two people,it can hold three,but I like a little extra room for my camping gear.The Eureka Juno 3 Person camping tent won't let ya down.

This model has and the most excellent of reviews.

I use it,and I love it.This is a tent chosen by most professionals when out in the woods.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. beach tent

    ReplyDelete