Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Eureka Pine Lodge Tent

This is one of the best tents I've ever stayed in,when it comes to strength,durability,and plenty of moving around room.

The only con about this one,is the fan door.Some people love it,and some people it's an issue.

With myself it is an issue,because I don't like easy access incase a mouse,or some other critter decides to come spend the night with me.

EASY SOLUTION..with the fan door.

Go to a local fabric store and get 60 inches of 2 inch wide industrial strength velcro.Run the Velcro along the bottom of the fan door and the bottom of the tent.That's it.

It's a catch 22,because the fan door is made purposely this way,for easy access for little kids to get in,and out on there own,and for pets.

It's a great family tent,and worth every penny.A few bucks for the velcro,and you can secure the tent as well.

My neighbor uses this one,and absolutely loves it for his family.The Eureka Pine Lodge Tents are a 5 star in my book.You won't be dissapointed with this tent.

It's also waterproof,and can take on 7 day rainy spells without a problem.

Quality,and dependability all the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment