Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Eureka Sunrise 9 - 4 Person Tent

The Eureka Sunrise tent is a great thing to have whether it be a family,or just one single person.I love this tent,and so will you after the first time you use it.

This is a Eureka 4 person tent.My girlfriend & I use this one for us,and we love having the extra room in it,and it also breaths great for summer use.Those hot days can really heat up a tent.This one gets great cross ventilation by leaving the windows open.

I love the quality,the room,and I love how this tent keeps the bad weather out.It's never leaked a drop.I've been using this tent for 6 years now,and I take care of it.

Having this shelter along has made my camping what it is,and the word to desribe that is GREAT!

The Eureka Sunrise 9 4 person tent I'd recommend to anyone,who wants the best tent out there.I know I'll be using this same model for years to come.I use it for hunting,backpacking,and use it camping with my family.When it comes to Eureka family tents.Then check out the Surise model.It's a great tent,and I absolutely love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment